Tuesday 27 August 2013

A HUGE announcement!


After much consideration and support from my readers, I've decided to try and turn The Cronwell Legacy into some sort of book 'Saga' or 'Series', you know, something similar to the way the Twilight books had been published. 

So here's how it will go : Each Generation will be one book, making a ten part 'Saga' called The Cronwell Legacy. Every book will be called Generation 1, 2, 3 and their names and so on. The starting book of the'Saga' (Generation 1) will include an Intro to the legacy itself and will talk about how everything will be written, and so on.

Oh just to make it clear, the book will be a copy of my blog right here, and most of the content in the book will be exactly as shown on here.

As you can probably tell, Generation's 1, 2, 3 and a bit of 4 will need to completely written over, with loads of hard work and time!

Every single heir, heiress, and characters will be same and so will their personality. I hope to actually complete THIS blog by next year sometime and I will obviously continue to post chapters on here, while I'll be working on putting the previous 7 generations into books and into the Saga.

One day, maybe two or three years later, I'd actually like to publish book after book, and hopefully make some money off of them!

Unfortunately, there won't be any Sim - related pictures in the books as they will be hard - back chapter books, however the characters will obviously still stay the same.

Talking about characters, I have an idea of how the book covers could be. If I was somehow able to get permission from The Sims producers/ EA, I'd keep the book covers of my actual Sim heir's and heiress', however if I couldn't I'd try and find look - a - like human's to substitute the Sims on the front covers.

I think that's enough ranting ... >.< Anyway, I do hope you'll support this idea and keep reading my legacy to push me to actually do this!

Thanks a bunch, 

Entelligent!

5 comments:

  1. I think you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea. It's very interesting. Convert The Cromwell Legacy in a saga. Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'm glad you're supporting me!

    ReplyDelete

I really Like feedback so if you have some time leave a Comment and I will reply :)